This document provides information on the rational behind Indonesia emission projection, including mitigation policy scenarios which are used as the basis of Indonesia’s Intended Nationally Determined Contribution (INDC). Brief explanations on the scope and structure modelling construction in five sectors (economy, energy and transport, areas of land-based, industrial and waste) are also given in the document to provide a better understanding in how Indonesia develop its emission reduction path ways in the future.
- Developing_Indonesian_Climate_Mitigation_Policy_-_COP_Paris_1.pdf (1785 Downloads)
- Paklim Partner Cities received Training on GIS Software for Streetlight
- Daerah dan Perubahan Iklim (Bahasa Feb 2016)
- Daerah dan Perubahan Iklim (English Feb 2016)
- ‘Terang Terangan’ Working Group formed for Electricity Saving
- Review of Presidential Regulation no.61/2011 on RAN-GRK initiated by the Government