This document provides information on the rational behind Indonesia emission projection, including mitigation policy scenarios which are used as the basis of Indonesia’s Intended Nationally Determined Contribution (INDC). Brief explanations on the scope and structure modelling construction in five sectors (economy, energy and transport, areas of land-based, industrial and waste) are also given in the document to provide a better understanding in how Indonesia develop its emission reduction path ways in the future.
- Developing_Indonesian_Climate_Mitigation_Policy_-_COP_Paris.pdf (2285 Downloads)
- The Signing of Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between IBCSD, PAKLIM, and Ministry of Environment
- 19th November 2014: Sustainable Business Dialogue – “CSR as Bridge to Sustainable Business”
- Workshop on QA/QC procedure and MRV Plan of Nationally Appropriate Mitigation Action (NAMA) in the Cement Industry
- November 24-28, 2014: Industrial Estate Field Visits to Germany for Capacity Building of Government of Indonesia – a joint approach from Ministry of Industry, PAKLIM, SFF Technology Transfer and BMUB Green Chiller Project
- Media Summary February